Monday, April 5, 2010

Thanksgiving

Praise and thanksgiving belong to You, oh Lord
For You are worthy and holy above all others beings.
The name of Jesus is honored by man and angels alike
For there is no greater name in all creation.
Creation itself sings out of Your power and majesty.
I will lift my hands, and voice up in praise
To the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
I will bow before the Messiah and fall at my Saviors feet.
You are faithful and true to Your word
Never changing or faltering in its course.
It accomplishes the desires of Your heart
Calling Your children home and melting fearful hearts
So that they can return to Your glorious presences
Of beauty, serenity, holiness, and tranquility.
Your Word speaks life into my body, mind and soul.
Even if those words have not yet come to pass
I have the assurance that they will be fulfilled
For You are still the Great I AM
You still move and breathe with life
And Your keep Your Covent promise forever.
Great are Your mercy and kindness to Abraham
And His children both Jew and Gentile.
Blessed are we to be able to come to thee
And bare our souls and dreams
For You do not turn away from our cries.
You do not despise our weakness and infirmities.
You do not abandon us when we fall
But instead lift us up to higher ground
And give us hind’s feet to reach the mountain top.
You are faithful to forgive and cleanse us of all unrighteousness.
Pouring out unmerited grace and mercy.
You send angels to guard my hearts and mind.
You hear and answer those that love You.
You wipe away our tears and bring hope.
You do not withhold good things
From those that serve and abide in You
But instead pour out Your Spirit on us
Filling us with power and wisdom.
You provide for our every need
Even before we are aware what it is.
You see past our harmful lust
And grant us that which will benefits us.
Even if we cannot see Your plan
We can trust Your heart
For in Your heart we find joy unspeakable,
Undying love, strength that is invincible.
You will restore to us, Your peace and rest.
Your healing balm, You pour out on me
Anointing my soul with life and health.
That which the Devil tries to steal from me
But You cause him to restore seven fold.
Your word comforts me and reminds my heart
That You love me more than life,
And that You will always be there for me
I am never left alone to walk into life’s fires.
When I can travel no further, You carry me.
My service and heart I freely surrender to You.
I will bless You with a grateful heart.
Thanks, praise, honor and glory I offer You
It can never be enough to repay You
But I will bless You with all my soul
Until my last breathe leaves my body
And I can finial see the glory of Your face
And kiss the precious nail scared hands and feet.

Kathy Barnes
Copyright 9-1-09

No comments: