Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dear Child

Dear Child,

I have known you always even before you were formed in your mother’s womb. I know your every thought. Everything that happens to you is fit into a pattern for good. I chart the path ahead of you and tell you where to stop and rest. Every moment, I know where are and place the hand of blessing on your head. I crown you with love and compassion. I give wisdom and understanding to all who seek me. I have made myself a fortress around you to protect you from your enemies. Through me, you have the power to do all things. When you are burden I give, you rest. When you are weak, I give you strength. When you are worn out I give you power. When you are troubled, I will sustain you. When you were dead, I ransomed my own life to give you eternal life. I have prepared for you a mansion with many rooms on street paved with gold and silver. I desire that you be prosperous and successful and that you have life in all its fullness. You have hated, despised and rejected me, but I love you and want to meet your every need. Please, let me.
Love always,
Jesus Christ

Kathy Barnes
This was given to me in 74

No comments: