Thursday, April 1, 2010

Praise in the Morn

Praise

Early in the morning will I seek Thy face.
My lips will praise thy name.
I will shout with joy at thy wonders.
I will lift up to You a song of worship.

When dawns first light break the sky
My hands reach up to Thee.
I will stand in awe of thy beautiful sunrise.
My arms will I stretch up to Thy glorious majesty.

My voice will I lift up to You in admiration
For all the gifts that You have given me.
My song will rise to heaven door
Extolling the many virtues of my King.

I fall upon my knees and humble bow
For You are Holy, Justice and Righteous.
On my face with hands outstretched
Will I acknowledge Thy glory and grandeur.

My mind will mediate on Thy word
Taking captive the thoughts of my Master.
I will study and pondered Thy ways
So that all will be well with my soul.

All throughout the day I will pray to Thee
Making know my requests for Thou help.
Never ceasing prayer will I lift up to You
For Thou are my rock and hope of my salvation.


Your word strengthen me and give me wings
To fly across life many trials.
Your blood so precious heals my disease
And sets me free to fly again with eagles.

At no time let my soul forget Your love
For one a weak and feeble as me.
It is Your mighty love that draws me
A poor sinner to repent before Your heart.

My life is blessed by Thou mercy and grace
For Thou loving-kindness follows me.
My soul is comforted by Thou forgiveness
You goodness to me is never-ending.

My heart will call to thee with love
And tears of joy will fill my eyes.
My soul longs for Your presences.
As Your peace overflow my spirit.

At night, I fall to slumber sweet
Counting all the blessings, you have given.
Your angels guard even my dreams
Bringing remembrance of all your goodness to me.

My King and My Master my hearts is in your service
My Savior, My Lord I thank you for your Salvation.
My Shepherd and The Ruler my soul I am yours forever more.
Jesus Christ Messiah I thank you for my life.


Kathy Barnes
Copyright 2-18-2010

No comments: