Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hind's Feet

I will exult in my Lord, my God Most High.
With adoration and praise will I lift up my hands.
I will rejoice in His mighty strength which upholds me
Lifting me out of the pit of death and pain to see His glory.
I am coming up from the desert valley to bow down
Before the rock of my salvation, and my blessed hope.
Jesus, ignite my heart once more with that first love for You.
I need to see Your face, to touch Your heart, and hear Your voice
Until I am restored, and set free from my chains of sin.
Your powerful name breaks off their curses and strongholds.
If I could but rest for a second in the shadow of Your wings of mercy
Its blood would heal my wounds of my soul and heart
So that I am ready to return to the battle.
Fill me with Your living water, that I might be refreshed.
Give me living bread, that I might be sustained.
Let my feet rest upon hallowed ground that You have blessed.
Lift the veil before me that I may see clearly Your love.
Send down Your Spirit to nourish my soul back to life.
May Your touch and power be so strong I cannot deny it presence.
Comfort my soul and release all its pains of the past.
Place on me the robes of righteousness that I may stand before You
Knowing that You hear and answer my every prayer.
Lord, give to me hind’s feet that I might run and skip
And dance for joy upon Your holy mountain
Unencumbered by the sea of sinful pride and fear.
For Your mercy and forgiveness, arise anew from there each morning.
I want to sing “How Great Thy Are” and “Glory to His Name.”
I want to shout of Your goodness and undying love forever.
Let me fall humbly prostrate before my creator
And offer up the praise and honor that he deserves.
Oh my soul search and seek for His faithful heart.
My heart gladly bestow on Him the fellowship He desires
For no friendship is truer than that which He offers.
Consecrated my spirit to You alone, my Savior, my King.
Conform my heart to one of faith and trust,
One willing to instantly do Your good will.
One full of boldness and confidence of victory.
It is my desire to dwell on Your holy hill,
To live in truth and integrity before You.
Serving the only true and living God.
Cause me to abide in Your high tent safe and secure
Resting securely in Your peace and tranquilities.
Hid me in the cleft of the rock from my foe’s
Protecting my mind from the enemy’s lies.
Allow me to bask in Your glorious essence.
Let me fall in fear and trembling before Your divine righteousness.
I yearn to be in Your sacred presence, pure and just
Before I must descend again to world of mankind.
Send Your angels down with me for protection.
Shine Your beautiful rainbow colored light before me
So that I might clearly see the path, I am to walk.
Grant me the wisdom of Your mind that I may defend myself.
Send with me Your Holy Spirit to dwell inside me
That I might have it power to call forth Your will
To be released here below on Earth as it is in Heaven.
I need to see mountains moved and miracles everywhere
For I want to see lives changed, souls saved.
I hunger to see Your children thirsty once again for you,
Eagerly seeking a relationship with the lover of their soul.
I long to see the miracles blind eyes seeing, deaf ears hearing,
Mute voices singing, lame feet walking, and demons cast out.
I desire to witness the sick and weak health of every disease and illness.
I covet justice and blessings to be restored to the innocence and helpless.
I ache to observe the hungry and the homeless comforted.
I aspire to glimpse the spirit of poverty and war force to surrender.
I yearn to notice those imprisoned by drug, alcohol, sex, and crime
Set free from sin to live in God’s forgiveness and mercy.
I crave for families to be restored and marriages healed.
I long to see fear and worry defeated and us to rise up
To claim the victory that Christ has bought and paid for.
You have defeated death and Hell.
At Your Word the University and all within was created.
By Jesus Christ Your Son name salvation came.
You are not dead, nor do You sleep,
You are not powerless like stone and wood.
Your words are true and faithful.
You do not change your mind like men.
And You can still do all the things
That You have done in the past
You memory is not so short that You have forgotten how.
If we will but believe and call upon your precious name.
Grant me the strength to stand and declare Your will
For I want to make a difference.
I desire to please my Father.

Kathy Barnes
Copyright 2-24-2010

No comments: