Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jeremiah

Jeremiah 7:16-17
As for you, do not pray for this people, and do not lift up cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with Me; for I do not hear you. Do you not see what they are doing..?

Lord,

How do I pray when I have no desire to do what you ask? I cannot obey. You may turn a deaf ear to my cry, still I have no choice. How can you ask that I not weep for your people? I love them. I could not live with myself if I did not try. My heart breaks over them. There are still too many that do not know You. Yes, I agree that we are trusting in deceptive words and walking after other gods. I confess our sins and mine to You. This nation has turned it back on You and is heading for destruction we so rightly deserve. We have taken You out of the schools, the courts, our lives and our hearts. Most of our churches are empty, cold, and full of laws not love. We have failed to follow Your word as truth and we believed that truth changes with the situation. Your people have sit by too long and done nothing. We offer to You our leftovers. We have said that it is ok to murder innocent lives made in Your image, but yet unborn. We sell their body parts in the name of science. We do not meet the needs of the sick, mental illness, soldiers, and elderly. We have said that it is right for two of the same sex to live at one. Divorce is everywhere. Drug and alcohol destroy countless lives. We have allowed every kind of filth to enter our TV, computers and homes. Our jails are full of murders and rapes. They have more rights than their victims. We have sold our children’s future to pay down the interest we owe today, but still we spend more. We are a slave to debt. We are wasting the resource you have given us and not taking care of the land. They are trying to make one government, one medical system, one money and one leader and it is not You. Do they not remember Hitler and Napoleon? The government is trying to get into a position to tell us what we must believe and teach our children and it is not Your word. This country is no longer listening to it people, but to the voices of false prophets. Our president says that we are not Christian and bows to someone other than You. We are getting closer to turning our back on Israel. I am ashamed of all the abomination we have done and each day seems to bring more.
We are wrong. I beg, I plead, I implore, I beseech You to hear our cry for mercy and forgiveness. You promised if Your people who are called by You name will humble themselves and pray, and seek Your face and turn from their wicked ways, that You will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin, and will heal our land. 2 Chronicles 7:14. The final stage is set for Armageddon and the players are lining up for Your Judgment. We have not yet crossed the line against Israel and You. It is not too late for us. You are still El Elyon, God most High who is in control. You are still Jehovah Sabaoth, the Lord of Host the most powerful God. We are not beyond Your power, and You are still in control. It is You that allows governments to rise and fall. You caused the heart of Pharaoh to melt and let Your people go. You can melt the heart of our President, our leaders, and Your people. You can cause reason and truth to rule the land again. You are not so weak that You cannot send a fire across this nation to purify our hearts and mind of Your children. Cause Your holy priest to rise up and be counted. Make us to hunger and thirst for You. Do not let us stop calling out to You. You are Jehovah Rapha, who can heals our land. You are still Jehovah Jireh that is capable of meeting all our needs and we have many. We have made the biggest mess that I have seen. You have taken Abraham, Noah, Lot and made a nation. Nothing is not too difficult for You. Please turn this nation to back to You. Raise up another Wesley and Graham to call your people home. It is not the first time You take one man and turn a country upside down. Revive Your people. You are not dead or too busy or incapable of doing it. Send the rain, send the wind, send the earthquakes, send the fire, send miracles, and Your presents. Open the heavens and rest again upon this land. Pour out Your spirit upon us from on high like we have never seen before.
There are still true believers that follow You, that seek Your face, that will pray, and will obey You. How many do you need? Tell me I will find them, but do not say that it is too late. I love this nation and its people. I love my church and those that are in it. I love the lost that still don’t know You. I love the ones that are backslidden. I see the pain in You. I see the pain in them. I see the pain across this land. My heart breaks, my bed is wet with tears. I will not go down without a fight. I will not give up. Mekodishkem, please sanctify us. God bless America again!

Will you add your voice to my cry? If so email this to friends and pray.

Pray for God’s Glory to come down and His spirit to fill His people.
Pray for forgiveness of the U.S. and healing for this land.
Pray for wisdom for the President and leaders.
Pray for peace for Israel and that the door will remain for the Jews to return home.
Pray for revival in my church and that we may see His power.
Pray for Pastor
Pray for me.
Kathy Barnes 4-25-09

No comments: