Thursday, April 1, 2010

Glory of the Lord

Lord, Let your glory fall down fresh on us again
As Your Shekinah Glory did when it lead
Your Chosen people to the Promised Land.
A light so stunning, beautiful, wonderful and complete
It sets all of heaven a glow from the radiances of it love.
Walk again with man like You did in Eden’s garden.
Dwell again with man that we might know Wisdom.
Join, my soul with the valiant luminous angels that guard His sanctuary
In offering the adoration, laurels, and reverence to the Almighty.
Fall trembling before the weight of His holy and righteous deity.
Oh, my soul, lift up praise that you may inhabit His dwelling place,
Enter into His tabernacle with praise, honor and the esteem due Jesus.
Lord, let your divine light shine on me as it did on Moses.
I want to see you face to face in all your awesome glory.
Transform me too into the Your virtuous and flawless image.
It is my desire to know Your heart and perfect will.
Let the brilliance of Your presence radiate in my life
And convert my heart of stone into the steadfast heart that You desire.
Push back the veil from my eyes so that I may worship You freely
Before the magnificence and splendor of Your holiness.
Light Your holy fire inside my heart to purify it of all unrighteousness.
Open my eyes so that like the cherubs eyes they are always
Having revealed to them anew the depth of your grandeur and wonder.
My darling husband, return for Your bride.
Meet me underneath the candelabrum and stars above
Unite with me that I might fully understand Your undying love
And walk in Your covenant promises and protection.
Do not pass me by my King for you are my heavenly hope.
Cover me with Your blood wrap me in the cloak of Righteousness.
Bestow on me Your forgiveness, mercy and grace.
I hunger for the manifestation of Your Spirit.
Rain down on me Your immense and enormous blessings
Anoint me with Your holy oil that I might obtain Your favor.
Release in me Your power that I might be used to move mountains,
See visions, dream dreams, cast out demons, and speak in tongues.
Anoint me to heal and minister to the hurting souls and bodies
As Your son did when He walked this Earth.
Guide me with Your eye, as You did the patriarchs and saints.
Liberate my soul so that I can be free to experience
The ecstasy of Your joy and the tranquility of Your peace.
Delight, my heart, in the hope of Your Salvation.
Be thrill my soul that He would honor this temple
With the knowledge that He will never depart from you
And wherever you go He will go with you.
Oh, tongue declare His miracles and faithfulness to all generations.
Shekinah Glory fall on me for I still hunger and thirst
For the chance to sit in the shadow of Your wings
And rest in Your mighty arms as a nursing child
Absorb the essence of Your spirit and the life it delivers.

Kathy Barnes
Copyright 3-10-2010

No comments: