Thursday, April 1, 2010

ABC Prayer

Awesome are You, oh God. I stand in awe of Your presence.
Beginning and the end, giver of life and ruler of death.
Constant source of love, goodness, peace, joy and mercy.
Divine and holy, righteous and virtuous are You, my Priest.
Ever-loving and merciful, Savior, Lord, Redeemer.
Forever reigning king of all of heaven, earth, and nature.
Great and powerful, strong and formidable are You, El Elyon.
Holy, righteous, consecrated and faithful are you, Blessed Jesus.
I long to see Your face, to hear Your voice, to touch Your heart.
Jesus, name above all names, I will praise and bless You for all eternity.
Keep me forever as the apple of Your eye, Your blessed child.
Love me always with Your perfect loving- kindness.
Make me into the image of Jesus Christ, Your only son.
Nothing do I withhold from my Master and my King.
Oh, it is so sweet to rest on my Shepherd shoulders, all cares released.
Precious and priceless beyond all measure is Your love.
Quickly come and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. I need Your touch.
Rest Your peace on me. Let me dwell on Your Holy Hill.
Save me from my sin, death and myself.
Teach me Your ways and Your word that I might live.
Use me to reach others, to show others Your heart.
Vain and worthless was my life before You, knowing only sorrow.
Wisdom, knowledge, and victory, lie in knowing You.
eXperiencing Your forgiveness, grace and mercy, is my only hope.
Yahweh, Your word is truth and life, Your plans perfect.
Zealous are you Lord for Your children calling them unto Yourself
And life. Zealous, oh my heart be also for Thee.

Kathy Barnes
Copyright 7-19-2008

No comments: