Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Blessing

Last night I was blessed to be in the presences of the King,
The ruler of Heaven and Earth, Man and Angels.
I cannot begin to tell you of the wonder of it.
Awesome and marvel do not begin describe it.
How does one tell how it feels to offer praise
Standing humbly before your Creator?
How does one describe pure ecstasy of the joy of His presences?
How does one explain the blessed thrill of true delight?
How does one reveal the elation and happiness that fills one’s soul?
How do you disclose the blessing that were poured out?
How does one convey love that has no beginning or end?
How do you impart the depth or heights of it?
I know not the words to tell of it splendor, glory or majesty.
I fell in astonishment at the mere shadow of His presences.
The cloud of His Spirit descended so thick it took your breath away.
And you could feel His mighty arms around you holding you tight
Reassuring you, that everything would be all right.
Time stood still and I wished I never had to leave.
There were a hundred other believers, and angels in the room
But there was no one else in the room but You and Him.
His heart and yours were beating as one in unison.
His holiness caused you to fear in awe and tremble.
You knew without a doubt just who you were and who He was.
His voice spoke softly and all sins were brought to light
And forgiven just as quickly for the asking by His mercy.
Words were not required for it was one heart talking to another
Thoughts, love, desires and worship crossed its boundaries with easy.
The voice of angels filled the atmosphere
With sound of celebration and gladness
Lifting up the hearts and souls of man to joy unknown
And declaring the glory and honor of the Most High God.
Music the beauty of no ears have hear before
Was sung in adulation to Adonai.
At the mention of Jesus name knees were bowed in submission
And lives were being changed and touched forever.
Some saved from death itself by His redemption.
There was great healing and restoration.
Burdens and sorrows were forgotten and hope was renewed.
I raised my hands and voice in worship and praise to my Lord.
I dance in the isles beside other believers
Not caring who saw other than my Savior.
Praise to Him all He done for me flow freely, for my eyes where opened.
Tears of joy flooded my soul and heart.
Thanksgivings was lifted up to heaven on my behalf.
I can still close my eye and feel its chilling effect
Causing my heart to skip a beat
And I can hardly wait for the next time His presences comes down
For there is not anything like true worship with Him.
Join with me and we will call Him down again.

Kathy Barnes
Copyright 10-3-2009

No comments: