Thursday, April 1, 2010

Praise to the King

It is a privilege to be able to come before God with Praise.
An Honor is it to fall before the presences of the Holy One.
Your name is sacred and hallowed and I will worship it above all others.
You are called blessed, righteous, consecrated, and sanctified.
Great and mighty are the works of Your hand and worthy of all praise.
There is no other god as majestic and splendid in deeds as You.
Your knowledge, Your wisdom, laid down the laws of nature.
Your intelligent, Your perception, Your insight the way things work.
By Your vast and enormous power, You spoke the heavens into being.
Your mammoth and colossal authority formed the lands and sky.
The mountains with their lofty imposing grandeur raise their heads.
In beauty and magnificent their tops poke through the sky.
The lowly sea rushes into the enormous powerful ocean.
It mighty and terrible waves roar boundlessly onto the shore.
Grand and impressive are Your many varied creations.
Remarkable, skilful, splendid are the handiwork of Your design.
From the dust of the ground, You made Man in Your likeness.
He drew His very breathe and life from Your love.
Awesome, glorious, fantastic are life You freely give.
Wonderful, magnificent, and grand is that which You birth.
Abundant and countless are Your impressive and unlimited gifts.
Excessive, profound, and absolute Your blessings.
I bow before God’s almighty goodness, mercy and grace.
I bend my knee to His Loving-kindness, mercy, and grace.
You alone are noble, pure, and holy requiring our exaltation.
Your ways alone are without blemish or defect, perfect in every way.
My weakness does not take You by surprise, for You know me well.
My faults and failing where not hidden from Your eyes.
Yet Christ Your only son, a precious lamb was offer for my sin.
By His blood I am cleans of all iniquity and transgressions.
Praise be, to Your mercy great beyond imagination.
That You would willingly die for me I cannot fathom.
Not only do You remember my sin no more.
You remove it as far from me as the East is from the West.
Hallelujah, for Your grace that sets me free from sin great cost.
I fall in admiration of the righteousness that Your give me.
My hands and voice I lift in praise that You allow me in Your presences.

I sing, I dance, I shout for joy that I can again be with You.
To feel Your heart, To touch Your hands what joy divine.
To look into that loving face and know its peace.
You grant to me the honor to be called the child of God most High.
Your approval and glory, You extent to me from Your hand of blessing.
Thanks and gratitude I gladly give to the one who lives in me.
It is with humble recognition and appreciation I grant Him abode within.
Lord, You are faithful to keep Your Holy precious word.
You will not deny the truths that have spoken into my heart.
You are a rock, a stronghold that I may run into and be safe.
Inside Your tent, I dwell in the safety of Your presences.
If You are for me, who then can be against me.
Not even Satan can take me from Your protective hand.
You heal my every sickness and disease by Your stripes.
Your blood breaks even the curse of death.
No weapon, no sickness, no lie, or evil plot is beyond Your power.
Even the results of man’s sin, You can mold for some good.
Because You live I have hope and a blessed future.
I will praise You for I have trust and faith in Your nature.
I will give thanks to You for the good thing that You give to me.
My head I bow to You in honor of all You done for me.
You are never slow or late by always on time.
To everything, You make a season as You see fit.
The fates and destinies are controlled by You alone.
Chance and fortune are subject to Your biding.
By Your astuteness and good judgment, You guide the nations.
The government functions only as long as Your judiciousness allows.
Your blessing You gave to little Israel, making it a might nation.
You counted the faith of Abraham as good, and blessed his seed.
One day soon, You will return to Earth as my glorious King.
I look forward to the day that I can see You face to face.
But until then I will extol the wonders of my King.
I will say I love to my Lord with my last breath.
Kathy Barnes
Copyright 5-29-09

No comments: