Sunday, May 16, 2010

Salvation Plan

Heaven or Hell the choice is yours. Can you live with your choice?

There is no person Jesus won’t touch or answer when they ask forgiveness, desperate people, discourage people, suffering people, grieving people, tormented people, imperfect people, trashy people, weak people, fearful people, doubtful people, different looking people, those that have made a mess out of their lives, murders, thieves, liars, those guilt of sexual aversions, those that are holier than thou on the outside and dead on the inside. He loves them all but not their sin. He has made away out through the cross. All have a choice to make heaven or hell, to believe or not.

All it takes is a statement: Lord, if your are real I want to know you not just about you. Show yourself to me become real in my life. I need You.

Plan of Salvation
1. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Roman 8:23
2. While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
3. Admit you are a sinner: If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us. 1 John 1:9 Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7
4. We were therefore buried with Him through baptism. Romans 6:4
5. Grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 3:18
6. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. Revelation 2:10

Salvation Prayer
Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that you died for me on the cross and rose again to give eternal life. I ask you to forgive me of my sins and take total control of my life. Thank You for saving me and making me your child. In Jesus Name. AMEN.

No comments: